Part 3-It's My Story & I'm Sticking to It

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Penny Brooke
    Conversations from The Fishing Trip

    Okay, listen. I have a few minutes to talk before I have to get off to work. I just want to make a few things clear about the way I'm represented in the book "The Fishing Trip". First of all, I'm not an idiot do-gooder who jumped on the bandwagon of a psycho serial killer. I'm the mother of a young boy and the half sister of a former child sex-abuse victim. Her attacker disappeared, never to be seen in Shiningbal again.

    Second-I'm not a pervert nor am I ashamed of my age. Dressing as a teenager in order to trap pedophiles has its ups and downs.

    And third-I have a job as a social worker. I see a lot of things done to children that no child should have to endure. I just want to make things right. At least in my small town.

    Read More Interviews Here





    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com