LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews #TeamMoneyHungry Manager Donna Banks @lasuria83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Hello, thanks all for returning. It's been a busy week and LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews the #TeamMoneyHungry crew. Beginning with their manager, Donna Banks.
    Kandi: Donna, tell us a little about yourself and your artists.

    My name is Donna Banks and I currently reside in the city of Detroit, Michigan. My first profession is in the medical field as an Emergency Medical Technician. I knew I wanted to be able to service and provide for other people when I was younger and decided to enroll in college and pursue my dream. I have been offering my assistance to the sick and shut-in for the last 23 years! Sharing my encouragement and profound love of helping others to heal has always been and will be my first passion.

      I am also currently an A&R Representative at Top Pick Distribution for the Detroit chapter. My job is to help independent artists of all genres get their artistry heard and seen worldwide! I am currently signing all Independent and Unsigned artists up for Digital Distribution deals for my company. Top Pick is here to help the Indie artist move forward with their careers and take it to the next level!.. We also offer a wide variety of other services that would help you with the marketing and promotion of your project.. I can put your music to work! If your desire make your hard work and dedication for your music to be published GLOBALLY... I will help you!

     I co-own Black Banks Entertainment LLC and Black Banks Publishing.I am the CEO & Co-Founder of Definitely Divas LLC based out of Somerset, New Jersey.

     I do Plus sized modeling for some locally based photographers here in the city as well. I am interested in modeling for print-ads, magazine covers, and calendars. I am open to other suggestions such as USO tours and traveling abroad. I love to network with other models, photographers, designers, agencies, and modeling coaches to gain more experience and knowledge of this ever so changing industry.





    I am also a Music Manager for 4 uprising artists, for as we are called #TeamMoneyHungry. My team consists of Black Rain, MonteSS, Woodrow-the Entertainer and PrinceAuhmazin. I have been a manager for only 2 years and have received recognition for Best and Fastest upcoming Manager/ Promoter in the music industry here in Detroit. I keep my artists for for showcases, concert. open mics and tour dates at least twice weekly. I want my artists to be international stars... a household name. My marketing and branding plan has been put into play and has grown tremendously over the last 2 years. With the help of my artists, who by the way are not only lyrical geniuses, but very business savvy, we plan to take being an Independent artist to the level where the benefits will just as well as being signed to a major label. Be on the lookout for us, #TeamMoneyHungry!


    Awards: 
    2016 Best New Entertainment Manager, Detroit Honor Awards
    Several Nominations for Best new Manager, Red Carpet awards
    Recognition for Best manager for the city of Detroit 2016

    Facebook personal followers: 3,283
    Facebook Sassy Apples fanpage: 2,938
    Facebook Top Pick fanpage: 256
    Instagram: 2204
    Twitter: 2,173
    Magazine media: Support Detroit Magazine. Obsession Magazine. MPDModels

    Motto:
    Work hard everyday to achieve your goals..... So you can live out your Dreams!


     Kandi.  What city/state did you grow up in?
    Detroit
     Kandi.  How was it living in the Detroit?
    It has always been an experience
    Kandi.  Tell me a few things about yourself? 
    Cool
    Kandi.   How did you start Team Money Hungry?
    Black Rain started it he came to me with a vision
    Kandi.  Do Team Money Hungry  have any projects/shows/Videos and Album releases coming up?

    We Have several projects
    Oct 16 Take Over 4 showcase
    Filming "What Ppl Do For Money "
    The cover of "The Hot Seat Underground Magazine"
    We do shows weekly 
     Kandi.  Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate?
    Young Dro, T.I.
    Kandi.  Are there any challenges that you have dealt within the music industry?
    Being a female and a African American
    Kandi.  What motivates you?
    The fact that I know I manage a talented tea
    Kandi.  What are your thoughts about the way artists are representing themselves?
    It's confusing, I don't like it
    Kandi.  So everyone can follow you, what are all the social media sites you are on?
    Fb, Instagram, Twitter 
     Kandi.  Who do you think is the hypest female rapper in the game?
    Nicki
    Kandi.  Are you interested in Movies?
    Yes, currently Team Money Hungry will be in "What Ppl Do For Money"
    Kandi.  What advice do you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices?
    Stay in school
     Kandi. You have been in the music industry for a while. what was the strangest or funniest thing
    you ever heard or saw?
    73 year old rapping Grandma
     Kandi.  Where do you see your team at in 5 years from now?
    Los Angeles, tours, albums and acquiring other artists
     Kandi What advice do you give to aspiring artists who are trying to get into the industry.
    Get you a manager that is knowledgeable 
     Kandi. If you could change your profession?
    Travel agent
    Zodiac?
    Gemini
    Favorite food?
    Pizza
    Hobbies?
    Shopping, shopping, online shopping and music

    I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much Success in all of your endeavors. God bless




    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

     
    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at
    Call in # 646-716-6359

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com