Part 5- Ey Wade: It's My Story & I'm Sticking to It

    Author: Ey Wade Genre:
    Rating


    EY WADE
    Conversation With the Author about:

    Beads on a String-
    America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History

    It's amazing how quickly another year in our lives has passed. I am more than half a century old and have yet to see a major change in the way the world treats the ethnic members of society. To me this also includes the Caucasian because when there is only one of them in a group of non-whites, it makes them a minority.

    I must say I try my best to treat people fairly (I know, that's what we all say) and the way I want to be treated. Believe me when I think a person is an idiot more than likely it has nothing to do with their color. Anyway, it's my turn to be called to the chair and I wanted to tell my reason for penning what I believe is America's truest history book.

    Plain and simple, I was sick and tired of picking up history books which glorified each race in their own books. I wanted to see what the Indian and the Italian contributed to America in science during the 1700's. What educators of any race did in the 1800's and on and on. That is what this history book does. It salutes all Americans rather they were naturally born or chose to be Americans. It breaks down chapters by activities and century and biographies are written by birth of the contributor.
    I love both books but I really enjoy the movies and speeches in the enhanced format. Michael Jackson even sings on his biographical page. The complete content page can be seen here. Check it out you will be impressed with how great Americans and America is.



    http://bit.ly/wade-in







    Trailer of Multi-media format

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com