In the Chair

    Part 3-It's My Story & I'm Sticking to It

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Penny Brooke
    Conversations from The Fishing Trip

    Okay, listen. I have a few minutes to talk before I have to get off to work. I just want to make a few things clear about the way I'm represented in the book "The Fishing Trip". First of all, I'm not an idiot do-gooder who jumped on the bandwagon of a psycho serial killer. I'm the mother of a young boy and the half sister of a former child sex-abuse victim. Her attacker disappeared, never to be seen in Shiningbal again.

    Second-I'm not a pervert nor am I ashamed of my age. Dressing as a teenager in order to trap pedophiles has its ups and downs.

    And third-I have a job as a social worker. I see a lot of things done to children that no child should have to endure. I just want to make things right. At least in my small town.

    Read More Interviews Here





    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    I Am--Wade-In Publishing

    FREE: If you’d like to request a review copy of a book, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. We love working with bloggers and other reviewers!
    You can see all of our new books (including previews) through the links on our Web site,

    Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com