LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Radio Personality Maureen Guest 0f WIGO ATLANTA#hiphop #radio @lasuria83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    It's all about the mind, body, and spiritual growth and awareness in the chat between  LaSuria Kandi Allman and radio personality, Maureen Guest.



    What was it like growing up in Atlanta?
     Wow, interesting, middle class
     What High School  did you attend?
    Southwest High.

    How long have you been on the radio?
      2 yrs
    What time do you air? and the call in number?
    Maureen.  Mbodymentradio Tuesdays 6pm Est. 404-361-1571
     What inspired you to become a radio personality?
    I always had the sense to think of topics. I am always asking why? The opportunity to be heard.
    Tell me some things about you?
     Passionate about the balance of life.



    You have been a radio personality for a while what was the funniest thing you saw or heard?
    Sometimes I talk backwards.
    What keeps you motivated?
     Life itself keeps motivated.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
    I am going to be at a level of peace. That I solely desire.
    If you could change your profession what would it be?
    I love everything I do.
    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Facebook, Instagram Mbodymentradio
     Do you think the music has changed from then to now?
     Yes
    How would categorize your style?
     Fitness is my life
    What message do you try to relay to the audience?
    Mind, body, spirit and create balance.
    What are your goals in the future, with radio/acting?
     I want to reach the masses.
    What can we do to change, uplift, and educate the youth of today?
     Very simple, we as adults it start with our actions. They are a product of what we are.
    What advice do you give to aspiring radio personalities?
    Tread lightly be responsible for your own actions.  Keep your circle small
    Are there any community programs that you are involved in?
    Oh yeah, Mbodyment Foundation. The foundation covers all components for the youth. I give back to the community.
    Are you married? children?
    Yes, 4 children.
     What is your favorite food?
     Everything, I do love seafood
      What are your hobbies?
    Working out, Eating, Jazz, and Fine Dining
    Zodiac sign?
    Aries

    I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much Success in all of your endeavors. God bless.



     
    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here


    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com