LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews BJ Prez #entertainment #film @lasuria83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    HUGE treat today, so you're lucky you stopped in. LaSuria Kandi Allman has BJ Prez in In The HotSeat and he's sharing an independent movie and his video. Sit back and enjoy your time. Don't forget to leave a comment.



    I’m B.j. Prez aka Solo tha Lifestyle a self-made artist, musician and actor. Born in Charleston SC, I moved to Boston Ma in 2001 with a passion for doing music. I built my home studio while studying computer audio on my own.
     I also went to college in Boston for a few years studying business management and marketing. Through the past few years my work has been seen worldwide and feedback is very promising. My first music video "I luv that chic" is approaching 20k views through social media and my first acting gig "An American Ghetto tale" is now on YouTube being well received.  



    At the core, I’m just passionate about art and music and intend on spending my life being as original and creative as I can with it.
     So,we already know you were born in Charleston South Carolina moved to Boston,how was it growing up in Charleston?
     It was rough, certain culture. It was a Hellava experience.
     Tell me something about yourself? Passion self made, no worries, music, learn, knowledge.
     What inspired you to become an actor/artist? Of course media, the effect that music has on people a higher height. Do you write your own music? Yes, original everything, compose, play instruments. What was the first movie you were in? Self produced "An American Ghetto Tale. Join the Facebook page


     How long have you been in the music/film industry? 1998. 
    Are there any artists/actors that you would like to collaborate with?  No desire. 
    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on? Fb, Twitter  
    You have been in the music/film industry for a while what is the most funniest thing you ever heard or saw? Dave Chappelle When keeping it real goes wrong. 
    Who do you think is the hypest female rapper in the game? Rihanna   
     Do you have any shows/videos/Album/ movies releases coming up? An American Ghetto Tale I'm moving that.  
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt with in the music/film industry? Persistence.
     What motivates you? The sun, the stars, the moon, and the sky. Woman, Family, and Good times What are your goals for the future? To leave a message, a mark.
      What advice do you give to aspiring actresses and actors who are trying to get in the music/film industry? Find your art, find yourself. You got to be who you are.
     Are you married?  Children?   No, 1 child. 
    Are you a sports fan? if so who is your favorite team? Definitely, Carolina Panthers 
     Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still working, 5 years 50x better  
    What is your zodiac sign? Taurus . 
     I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you.

     

    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com