Saving Me-Going Out on a Limb Here

    Author: Ey Wade Genre:
    Rating

    Alright, I may be hanging myself out to dry, but its a chance I am willing to take. For an honest review I am offering a free pdf copy of  any one of my books which can be seen here  . Reviews will be posted here and on The Interviewed Character FB page with a post-link to your blog or your book site. What do you think? Email me at imtheauthor@gmail.com and I'll get your choice to you. I'm also willing to return the favor.

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    One Response so far.

    1. I've sent you an e-mail, as I am interested!

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com