I Think People Are Damned Chickens-http://bit.ly/inthechair

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

     The Voice: "Today we have...." interviewer pauses, leans forward and speaks in a stage whisper. "What name are you going by today?"

    "I don't think it even matters, but we'll go back to using Durham. You know what, you don't even have to ask me any questions 'cuz I'm just going to say this. I'm pissed off as hell. Sure, my author took a lot of time tweaking, outlining and writing this book around my character and I know it's  topic no one really wants to discuss, but it is a topic that is bigger than this book. Just look at the news at what is happening in some place called Cleveland, TX.  Hell, I thought someone had made that  sh...mess up.  Gang raping a child and then blaming the poor girl. No ifs or buts about it, if I were walking those streets, someone would pay. You would think that was a fictional story, but its the same kind of life many children endured in Shiningbal. 
    Me, I don't play games. Life Demands Action at least that's what me and my friends believe. I do whatever it takes. I can’t sit around and let men like that scum continue to prey on defenseless children and get away with it. I’m sure if a common person were to find out about what I am doing they would be torn between two minds. One side would negate me into the role of a murderer while the other side, the more truthful side, would applaud me for taking a stand and ridding the world of useless and dispensable trash. But then I'm a fictional character and if I were real I would follow the words of my friend Penny and I would kill and kill again. I would hang the creeps by the family jewels until their head fell off. I would wipe the earth clear of anyone who thinks he should be able to rip the innocence from a child with such a callous and violent act. I would end their life and think nothing about it.”
    Durham (or whomever he chose to be) rose from the chair in an angry rush and stormed out of the door.
    The Voice: Well, folks there you have it. As usual the interview has been cut short. Read the book and learn more from the characters.
    Find the book here:
    Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or Kobo, Scribed
    Nook and for the iPad here

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com