HERE'S MY STORY & I'M STICKING TO IT

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    For the next few interviews with the characters we will learn what they believe about their life story. We begin with the author of course.


    Ms. Wade tell us your story.

    I was born and mostly (Army brat)reared in the greatest city in America....Beaumont, TX. Google it. The constant moving formed my love of writing. I was named Nancy, but refer Ey it is the combined initials of myself and my three daughters. Cliches maybe, but without them I am nothing.

    As for writing-I have (I think) finally found my writing platform. My platform is based on the premise life demands action.  Whether it is nonfiction, YA, picture book, or a novel making a statement will be the goal. There are many things happening in the world which ticks me the hell off. I, as a citizen in the ‘real’ world can’t change society with a flick of my hand, but my laptop keys can kick butt and change fallacies. I can write people to fulfill my dreams. I can have them do what needs to be done and get away with it. So I started e-publishing and my site Wade-In Publishing.com. Check it out and get a free gift.

    In the creative non-fiction history book Beads on String-America’s Racially Intertwined Biographical History I did my best to put every race inside the pages to show America’s past was written in more than black and white. True I used the controversial site ‘Wikipedia’ but I believe it is no more fallible than many other trusted sites. All are written by man with just enough of an ability to be researched to make them believable.  Just look at the news sources we value today. What’s real? As for the history book---Show me another book celebrating the combined races and celebrated for their courage, and fortitude. This book is also in enhanced format sold on my site.


    Tired of injustices in the judicial system where it seems sexual predators, pedophiles, and deviants have lenient sentences or get away with their crime I wrote The Fishing Trip, where the good guy is the grey matter.  In this book the victims get justice and the criminals their deserved sentences.


    The Perfect Solution tries to get parents, care takers and basically anyone interested in the running of child care centers and large arenas caring for children to pay attention to supervision and the people allowed to enter the buildings and grounds.  
    Yes, Sam Takes Care of Me is a fictional story of friends dealing with the welfare system and government aids. It is never easy to be on the receiving end.
    Part One-A New Segment in the Chair

    Part Two-exposed & Out in the Open

    Part Three-Penny

    Part Four-Durham


     Part Six-A Christmas Party

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com