JOSHUA BROOKE-The Fishing Trip

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Sorry Readers, with the huge explosion in the woods and all of the news going on it has been hard to get our next interviewee. His name is Joshua Brooke and yes he is the husband of Penny Brooke (interview posted below).


    THE AUTHOR: Hello, Detective Brooke glad you could finally make it today.
    Joshua Brooke: Me too. Shakes her proffered hand. Sorry I had to keep canceling. It’s been a mess dealing with the crap in the woods. Sorry, can I say shit like that on the tv?
    THE AUTHOR: Guess so since you already did. We’ll just keep it to ourselves. No more though. Anyway, what do you think about the entire hubbub going on?
    Joshua Brooke: I couldn’t even tell you Ma’me and keep my marriage intact. I can honestly say this much. The death…no, the way Bertrand and those guys meet their maker was exactly how I would have done it. I never liked the fool and now the whole world will see why. People thought I was jealous or had something else against the guy. No, he was a creep and I could feel it in my blood. Believe me, I can spot a pedophile from the sound of his voice. Hell, I heard enough of them throughout my life.


    THE AUTHOR: Do you want to expound on that?
    Joshua Brooke: Hell no.
    THE AUTHOR: Oookay. Let’s change the subject. Did you see the interview I had with your wife? What do you think about her and that Durham guy?
    Joshua Brooke: No, I missed the interview. I’ve been busy you know. What Durham guy? Is Penny messing over on me?
    THE AUTHOR: No! Wait. I….didn’t you read the book? Runs to the door and yells down the hall at Joshua’s retreating back.
    Joshua Brooke: Read? Who has time to read? I’ll go talk to her myself.
    THE AUTHOR: Sorry readers, this group of characters seem to always be running from something. See you later at the next interview.


    OTHER INTERVIEWS:




  • First Interview with Durham
  • Interview with Joshua Brooke
  • Interview with Penny Brooke
  • The Fishing Trip-Interview 2-Durham
  • Book Page on Smashwords 
  • More Than a Dip in The Water 
  • More 2 
  • More Than a Dip3 
  • More Than a Dip-4 
  • 3rd Interview-Durhnam 
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial2 
  • Mass Macabre Murder-Interview with Durham & Joshua 
  • When in Shiningbal (The Carjacker)  



  • THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
    Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
    Nook and iTunes
    Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

    Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in





  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enchance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com