PENNY BROOKE

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Thanks everyone for returning to meet the characters of The Fishing Trip. Penny Brooke is In the Chair today. Penny as you will learn is an aid to Durham. Her youthful petite appearance is both deceiving to the abusers and an advantage to the job she and Durham performs.

    Hello Penny. Thank you for taking the day off your job to visit today.

    Penny: I didn’t have to take the day off if you remember. There’s been a death and now an investigation in the family for child abuse so I’ve been put on indefinite leave.

    The Author: Oh yeah. That’s right. I heard quite a few people took a hell of a fishing trip the other night. Can’t say I’m really sorry. His death should really shake up your town from what I understand.
    Penny: Can’t say I’m sorry either. My sister is a little upset, but not as upset as she would have been if her life were as fairytale inspired as she thought. You were damned brutal. So, while we’re here alone…
    Penny slide to the edge of her chair, successfully giving the impression of being an excited adolescent….
    Tell me something about Durham. Who is he really? What’s his real name? And what’s wrong with his hands? Who is the person texting him?
    The Author: You know I can’t answer any of those questions. Let’s get back to you. How did you get involved with Durham?
    Penny: Through a friend.
    The Author: Do you want to expound on that?
    Penny: No.
    The Author: I guess we’ll find out in the book. How can you work as a CPS caseworker and then turn around and work with Durham?
    Penny: It’s because I work with the CPS that I can justify my excursions. As a CPS worker I see the results of children as young as infants who have been sexually abused. I am glad to know there is someone who hates it as much as I do and is backing their convictions and righting the wrongs those bastards have committed. 
    The Author: Were you an abused child?
    Penny: No. I'm just a person tired of the growing number of pedophiles coming out of the wood works in America. It's becoming a common occurrences.

    The Author: Being a person of small statute, do you ever feel afraid?
    Penny: Not of the creeps because I’ve really taken all kinds of defense classes, but I do
    have a fear of being caught by the law. I don't want my life exposed to the world. As a matter of fact, if there is one thing I have learned from Durham, it’s to not stay in one spot out of my comfort zone too long. So I'm leaving.  
    She stands, walks across the room ad out the door before the author could think of something to say.

    The Author:  Talking to herself.  Durham has really taught you well. You guys really know how to make an exit.




    OTHER INTERVIEWS:




  • First Interview with Durham
  • Interview with Joshua Brooke
  • Interview with Penny Brooke
  • The Fishing Trip-Interview 2-Durham
  • Book Page on Smashwords 
  • More Than a Dip in The Water 
  • More 2 
  • More Than a Dip3 
  • More Than a Dip-4 
  • 3rd Interview-Durhnam 
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial2 
  • Mass Macabre Murder-Interview with Durham & Joshua 
  • When in Shiningbal (The Carjacker)  



  • THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
    Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
    Nook and iTunes
    Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

    Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in


  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enchance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com