LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Author Kendra Rainey #reader #entertainment@lasuria83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Today LaSuria Kandi Allman has in the Hot Seat, author Kendra Rainey.


    Kendra Rainey is a native of Dallas, Texas. (Pleasant Grove) She is a gusty, courageous gifted new voice that will soon take the urban
    literary community by storm.

    Kendra currently resides in Dallas, is a
    mother of two handsome boys, works as a teacher,  play-writer and  community advocate. She has written A Bad Chick newly written as Chronicles of a Bad Bitch,  She in Love with His Coco-Tales of Dallas BBW,  She in Love with His Coco 2,  Christmas :Escapades of a New Orleans to Dallas Vixen and upcoming work: Seven Dollars and a Dream,  Patron on Ice Anthology with Niyah Moore, High off His Love: A BBW love story and Valentine (Christmas Spinoff)
    *** Let's join the interview in progress. Check out the full audio version at the end of the page and be sure to give a shout out in the comment section.***

    What city and state did you grow up in?

    Dallas, Texas
    What was it like growing up in Dallas?
     I grew up in the urban area, the hood. I had a lot of fun.

    Tell me some things about yourself?

    Cool, chilled laid back
    Tell me about your latest projects?
     Christmas
     What was the title of your first book?
    A Bad Chick/ Chronicles of a Bad B
    Tell me about some of your work you have written, where do you ideas come from?
    My publisher says I have a dark side.
    Do you have a website where your work can be viewed and purchased?
      www.moreambiancebooks.com
     How many books have you written?
      6 books
    What inspired you to become an author?
     I would read often when I was young.
    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you?
     Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    What community programs are you involved in?
    Dallas Library New Author Club
     If you could speak directly to youth today about education what would you say?
    The importance of a good education is very important. I am a teacher myself.
     What advice do you give to young men suffering from police brutality?
     I see it everyday, I see it on the news. It troubles me
     Are there any survival tactics or a book, a journal that you suggest that they read?
    Get yourself out of that situation. A book called "Letters to the Young Brother" by Hill Harper.
    What keeps you motivated?
    What keeps me motivated is my sons.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

    Someone in the community where everyone knows my name.
     Do you have political thoughts or dreams.
    No
    Are there any challenges you have faced and overcame?
    Yes, In 2008 I had cervical cancer.
     Do you have any book releases, book signings, events, movie releases coming up?
    I have to releases. "Patron on Ice"
    If you could change your profession what would it be?
    Go back to Teaching
     Married? Children?
     No, 2 sons
    What are your hobbies?
    Fishing with my Dad, Hunting, Ladies Night once a month
     Favorite food?
     Mexican food
     Zodiac?
    Virgo, September 17



    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com