Following Doesn't Mean You're Not a Leader.

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

     At least that's what I like to believe.
    Following the tradition of this site which is to interview characters, I am again talking to myself. This is my story and I'm sticking to it.

    Success has nothing to do with the number of people who follow you, or the number of 'friends' you have. Success is based on the quality of what you bring to the people as a leader and the worthiness of the people you follow. Follow a nut and you'll be considered as cracked as they are.

    Today, as we have done for a while now, we are celebrating history. We are celebrating the path of a man that changed history. We are celebrating Martin Luther King, a follower and a leader.
    http://amzn.to/wade-inbooks
    Martin not only followed his own beliefs, he followed the beliefs and heart felt dreams of those who wanted a better life for themselves and for the future of America. His following helped him to become a leader. I follow his dream because I know that dream is not unattainable.  I believe if we take time to get to know a person beyond their color, tweet, or Facebook status, we can mold America/the world into the ideal place we dream of.

    PURCHASE ENHANCED VERSION

    Official PayPal Seal


    Enjoy Our History


    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com