Baby, baby, baby-my newest.

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Okay, so today I updated my catalog They're My Stories & I'm Sticking to Them (see to your right) to include my newest venture. Publishing children's ebooks.  I say publishing because I wrote them years ago while my daughters were growing up. Now that I have my first grand baby (Jett) about to make an appearance I know it's time to stop hiding them in the drawer, closet,  under the bed, suitcase....

    Anyway they are written in a series titled In My Sister's World and tell the story of three little girls and how they view and interact with the world around them. Right now they can be seen at Smashwords and soon to be available on all e-readers.Take a peek I know you will enjoy.




     Between the Two of Them explores the advantages and disadvantages of being the middle child and shows how Gillean discovers she has the uniqueness of being the only sister with the ability to be either the eldest or the youngest child in the family.

    In Who Will Hug the Sun Mhia is so upset about not being able to hug the sun her mom tell her the story of the antics the sun goes through to get a hug and she learns a little science in the end.


    What would you do to ease the fears of your child’s nightmares? Not a Sound, Not a Peep shows how the family in prose and illustrations handles the nightmares of Mhia, the youngest child in the family.

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com