LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Author Leddy Harper #author #readers @lasuria83 @LeddyHarper

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    I love interviews. gettingt\ to know people. I especially enjoy conversations with authors. Lol, no shade, but hey, these are my people. Today,LaSuria Kandi Allman interviews author Leddy Harper.

    Leddy Harper had to use her imagination often as a child. She grew up the only girl in a house full of boys. At the age of fourteen, she decided to use that imagination and wrote her first book, and never stopped. She often calls writing her therapy, using it as a way to deal with issues through the eyes of her characters.

    She is now a mother of three girls, leaving her husband as the only man in a house full of females. The decision to publish her first book was made as a way of showing her children to go after whatever it is they want to. Love what you do and do it well. And to teach them what it means to overcome their fears.


     
    What city and state did you grow up in?
    Southern, Florida
    What was it like growing up in Florida?
     Hot.
    Tell me some thing about yourself?
     Shy, laid back
    Tell me about some of your work you have written?
    I write to open people minds.
    Do you have a website where your work can be viewed and purchased?
     LeddyHarper.com
     What is the title of your first book? and what was it about?
    "Home No More," 17 yrs old finds out the are adopted.
     How many books have you written?
    5 books published, 3 collaborated, 1 with my friend Gina Whitley
    What inspired you to become an author/writer?
    I have been writing most of my life.
    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you?
    Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    What community programs are you involved in?
    No, as of right now
    If you could speak directly to youth today about education would you say?
    What seems stupid is not stupid
    What advice do you give to young men suffering from police brutality?
     Speak up! One bad apple does not spoil the rest.
     Are there any survival tactics or a book, a journal that you suggest that they read?
     I'm sure there is some
    Tell me about your latest work?
    Power of a woman, its an erotic novel
    Where do your ideas for your work come from?
    Songs
    What keeps you motivated.
     Several things my kids, they are proud of me.


     Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
     Probably exactly where I am now. I just hit Best Seller.
     Do you have political thoughts or dreams?
     No
    Are there any challenges you have faced and overcame?
    Yes, plenty
     Is there anything you would like to say before we end the show?
     Thank you.
    I would like to thank you for this powerful and informative interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much success on all your endeavors.

    Leddy Harper
    Love what you do... Do what you love
    https://www.facebook.com/Leddy.Harper


    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here


    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com