It's Not What you Can Do for Us~pt3-3 Deadly Reasons for Thrillers

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    So, this is our third in the "It's not what you can do for us"interview.  Thank you for hanging in, coming back, and hopefully realizing the value in reading novels written by Ey Wade.
    Today's novel, The Fishing Trip, written on a totally controversial topic is sure to get your senses popping.  Let me show you the clip.


    What do you think? Is there a line between hero and heinous?
    Welcome our guests, Durham, Penny Brooke and her husband, Sheriff Joshua Brooke.
    Turns to welcome guest and sees chair with skeletons in it
    .
    Ha,ha, Durham. I know you don't like being seen, but I bought new furniture and want to have it out here.



    Penny and Joshua laugh. "You have to admit, it looks just like him."

    Durham enters room, pushes chair aside and sits on couch.



    "Ha, ha, Penny. Not funny,"
    Turns to interviewer.
    "Everytime I see that clip, it makes ne feel so much better about the things I have done in life. If anyone has had a child or family member abused and they could get justice for them -  I'm sure they would so the same things and I would shake their hands as the heroes they are."


    Would you, now. And exactly what do you believe readers will get out of reading The Fishing Trip?

    "1.I know they will get a feeling of a job well done. Pedophiles and evil predators of the street."

    2."I think they will get a satisfaction." Penny looks from one to the other guy sitting on either side of her .  Sure, it's wrong to kill, but which is worse- abusing children or eliminating danger? I say more power to Durham. I say, **when the law doesn't work, you work it.

     ** I have to insert here, these are the opinionated thoughts of my guest, in no way do they reflect on how I think.

    3. "Me, personally,  as a formerly abused child, a cop, and someone who wished they could have taken care of a few of the bad guys," Leans over and makes a face at his cast members. "I believe some readers will cone out with a bad taste in their mouth. They may believe, you were a little of your rocker for writing such a book..."

    Me? Why me? I didn't write the book.
    The cast laughs.
    "Please, Ey. You can't fool us. You should have let my man there- fix you up, he's a master of disguises. Now as I was saying. This is a bit of a bitter pill because it slaps the hell out of the root of the problem, corruption- while exposing man's innermost need for revenge  and retribution.  No one wants to admit they would wipe the world clean of perverts if they could, but they sure would read it."
    You're right. Now, I know you all had somewhere else to be and only stopped by for a minute, so I'll say, goodbye now and thanks for coming.
    "Thanks for having us." Penny responded as the trio leaves the room.

    READ MORE INTERVIEWS , here are links for purchase opportunities. We have more great books by Ey so please come back and see us, again.

     The Fishing Trip
     is available in print or download on
    and ready for (whatever model) your eReader to eat them up.
    Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or Kobo,
    Nook and iPad.



  • First Interview with Durham
  • Interview with Joshua Brooke
  • Interview with Penny Brooke
  • The Fishing Trip-Interview 2-Durham
  • Book Page on Smashwords 
  • More Than a Dip in The Water 
  • More 2 
  • More Than a Dip3 
  • More Than a Dip-4 
  • 3rd Interview-Durhnam 
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial2 
  • Mass Macabre Murder-Interview with Durham & Joshua 
  • When in Shiningbal (The Carjacker)  
  • PRICE CUT FOR A LIMITED TIME. $2.00 and available in MOBI, ePUB, and PDF formats. I suggest those with Kindles download the MOBI file to their computers, then email the file to their Kindle). For sales made from Amazon (other online stores) or Barnes & Noble, the regular price of $4.00 is in effect. That leaves you $2.00 for the popcorn.  If you prefer, you can click on the links here and be taken directly to the eBook's product page at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

    "The Fishing Trip- A Trial by Water, Execution and a Deliverance of Retribution" by Eywade2001 on Ganxy

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com