Don't Be a Coward. Sometimes You Have to Cross the Line. #suspense

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    .Durham killed his abuser at the age of ten. As an adult and tired of pedophiles having free reign on innocent children, his fishing excursions are to die for. When the legal system is the monster, redemption doesn’t play nice.
    Growing up as an abused child himself, Durham now considers himself to be an avenger of stolen innocence. Tired of pedophiles having free reign on innocent children, he decides to take the law into his own hands. He takes these criminals on
    an excursion and ends their obsession.

    With the help of Penny Brooks and the unsuspecting aid of the local sheriff, he returns to Shiningbal, TX. and confronts those who destroyed the lives of young children. In doing so he exposes a secret and sets off a chain of events that causes more chaos than he ever thought possible.

    Excerpt  from The Fishing Trip


    Penny stood until the deal was settled and then moved to get in the car. Durham had already slid under the steering wheel and started the car and she, as was habit got in the back and assumed the guy was to get in the front. But he climbed in the back next to her and slammed the door shut.

     She was immediately made aware the freak was the violent type of pervert who got his kicks from the brutality of the sexual act he would force on a child. Before she could get her defenses up he threw her on her back and practically had her pants off before the car was shifted into drive.

    Totally engrossed in the fight to protect herself she was unaware of Durham pulling over or getting in the backseat. One minute she was in a struggle for her life and the next she was sucking in the last putrid gusts of breath the creep gasped. Durham, lifting the man's dead weight off of her, pushed him to the floor without saying a word until he was back behind the steering wheel.

    "Listen, Penny. You can stop during this anytime you want. This is far more dangerous for you than it is for me. I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

    "I’ll be alright.” Taking a deep breath she wiped the tears from her cheeks as she straightened her clothing. “Do you ever get tired of doing this Durham?" Feeling as if she would break down and cry in torrents, Penny kept her head down and out of his field of vision through the rear view mirror.

    “Hell, you wonder if I get tired. Hell yeah I do, but the laws especially in Shiningbal give me no choice. I can’t sit around and let men like that scum continue to prey on defenseless children and get away with it. I’m sure if a common person were to find out about what I am doing they would be torn between two minds. One side would negate me into the role of a murderer while the other side, the more truthful side, would applaud me for taking a stand and ridding the world of useless and dispensable trash. 
    Just think how we’ve just saved the sanity and sanctity of three little children and you’ll be able to make it through the rest of the night. That dead freak next to you has been married three times and in each marriage it has ended the same. He rapes and brutalizes the children. Tortures them mentally and just moves on. All together he has raped seven children entrusted in his care. And those were just the ones put in his path through marriage. There’s no telling how many children he has hurt. This is how he wanted to end his life. He plotted his own destiny and I feel no pity for him. And if I forget my reason for why I continue my mission, I just back up and remember my childhood and a little girl who never had a chance. Men like him make me want to run up and down the street shooting their kind without a second thought. Just imagine him on top of those little children, the bastard."



    OTHER INTERVIEWS:


  • First Interview with Durham
  • Interview with Joshua Brooke
  • Interview with Penny Brooke
  • The Fishing Trip-Interview 2-Durham
  • Book Page on Smashwords 
  • More Than a Dip in The Water 
  • More 2 
  • More Than a Dip3 
  • More Than a Dip-4 
  • 3rd Interview-Durhnam 
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial
  • Should a Child Rapist Stand Trial2 
  • Mass Macabre Murder-Interview with Durham & Joshua 
  • When in Shiningbal (The Carjacker)  



  • THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
    Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
    Nook and iTunes
    Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

    Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in



  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enchance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com