We're Free This Weekend

    Author: Ey Wade Genre:
    Rating


    A Conversation from the characters of THE PERFECT SOLUTION 
    *A three year old is mistakenly given to a stalker.*


    Brhin-Kristoffer Teddi
    My mom says our author, Ey Wade has set us as 'free' for this weekend and if you go here you can get a whole book for NOTHING!  All you have to do is put in these letters: tj75c . I don't know what they mean, but I like free books.
    Austin Sanchez-Father





    I'm so glad the story is free for all to get. This book took me through a whirlwind of emotions. The only good thing that came out of it was the fact I now have a son I knew nothing about *side eyes Catrine* I am so glad its over and I can start living a normal life.
    This is a good thing Ms. Wade has done. Even though the story of when you were mistakenly given away, Brhin was scary and entertaining for the readers, it also taught me a lot about dealing with daycare centers and being observant to what is going on around us.

    So, everyone go here and download the book by putting in the code tj75c that Brhin mentioned earlier and enjoy a memorable read.

    If you want to read interviews between us and our author visit here

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com