LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Protect Ya Neck records Hip Hop artist Nymrod #artist #entertainment #music

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Protect Ya Neck records Hip Hop artist Nymrod

      What City and State did you grow up in? Brooklyn NY Cooper projects.
     Tell me something about yourself? Nice, understanding, down to earth. I am like the Incredible Hulk sometimes. 
     What inspired you? The people, their reaction. 
     Do you write your own music? Yes, I write my own music and I just started producing. How long have you been with Wu-Tang Management/Protect Ya Neck records. 1 year. They really take care and lookout for their artists.
     How long have you been in the music industry? 10 years. Shout out to Max B he taught me everything about the game.  The last 5 years I have been going hard. 
     Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?  Diddy, Ja Rule, Jay Z, The all time Greats. Our voices sound similar. 
     So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on? Fb, Twitter, Instagram, goggle me all the social media sites that I'm on will pop up. I control my own social media sites, so the fans are talking directly to me. I may not answer all the posts, but I do respond to them. So you are getting me.
     Are you involved in any social or political groups? In the future.

     Who do you think is the hypest female rapper in the game? Nobody, there is No One. 
     Who was the first artist you worked with? EPMD, Slick Rick, Treach.
     Do you have any shows/videos/Album releases coming up? My single "It's Just Different" is out everywhere. 2 shows in Canada, Washington Nov 7th, North Carolina Nov 3rd.  20 videos for the fans to enjoy it's all about them.
     Are there any challenges that you have dealt with in the music industry? The regular, the banana up the tail. 
      What motivates you? The Fans, I make good music for them. 
     What are your goals for the future? Take my own record label to a different level 





    Are you interested in making movies? Yes, also I will be in Million Dollar Move.
     Are you married?  Children?  No, I am dating. No children. 
     Are you a sports fan? If so who is your favorite team? Yes, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks.
     What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio. 
    Thank you so much for your time. Audience, catch an audio version of the interview






    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com