LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Jazz Thomas Jones #entertainment #hiphop #music

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating


    What city did you grow up in? I grew up in Albany, Ga., but I haven't lived their since 1979. In 1989, I returned to Georgia, so I call "Atlanta, Ga" my home.
    Tell me a few things about yourself?
    I am a Freelance Journalist, Writer, Publicist, Producer, Visionary, Speaker, Actress, Advocate, and Radio Personality. I am a retired U. S. Navy Veteran. A hard worker, dedicated and determine to make a difference within society. 
    What inspired you to become a radio personality -
    I begin in radio at the age of 8, I started out doing voice-over's for a local DJ "Gorgeous George," on WJIZ 96.3! After working 20+ years with the federal government, in 2005 I found my passion and returned to broadcast media while attending Clayton State University. In 2008 along with a group of students we founded Clayton State internet Radio (CSiR), at that time I was named "The Mother of CSiR."
    Do you write you produce your own shows? Yes, I also write & produce comedy shows.
    What Is Radio show called? Motivating & Inspiring the Next Generation X Media Group BlogTalk Radio (MINGXMEDIAGROUPBTR).
    What day and time do you air? MINGXMEDIAGROUPBTR - airs on "Thursday's," at 11am, edt.
    What motivates you?
    My motivation comes from keeping the Faith, in knowing that "God," is my proctor.
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt with and overcame? Yes, Poverty and Discrimination! I grew up at a time when blacks were considered second class citizens. I have had to overcome many obstacles - being a dark skin black female, a single parent during the 1990's, sexual trauma, returning to college after the age of 40 years old. etc..
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? In the next 5 years I plan to continue to enjoy my life in journalism and broadcast media, while inspiring the next generation. 
    Are there any special people you would like to interview? Rev/Dr. Joseph Lowery.
    If you could change careers what would it be? International Spokesperson for The White House.
    So all your fans can follow you, what are all the social media sites that you are on? I'm on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, & Google+!
    What other talents do you have? I have received "Editors Choice Awards in Poetry," "Outstanding Photo-Journalist for Photography," and I have performed as an Actress in various parts throughout my career.
    Are you a member of any social or political groups -
    I'm a member of "The Atlanta Press Club," "The National Association of Black Journalist," "Online News Association," and "The Associated Post," to name a few.
    Are you a Democrat or Republican? N/A.
    Which candidate will you be voting for? I'm undecided at this point.
    What advice and survival tactics, do you give to the young black men. Who are dealing with police brutality? My advice would be to try and remain respectful when, and while in the presence of police officials. I would also advise them to not appear hostile just because you are being question by authorities, attitude is everything and it just might save your life.
    Are you married? Children? I am a widow, with two adult children and two grandsons.
    What is your favorite food? I would have to say - Mexican.
    What is your zodiac sign? I am born under the sign of - Pisces

    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here


    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com