Character to Character Interview with Dezi Gianni~ The Gianni Legacy

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Hi, Durham (THE FISHING TRIP)here. It's good to be back in the studio of IN THE CHAIR again, I tend to get to talk to some really interesting characters. Ey decided I would interview Dezi Gianni because there is a bit of similarity between the two of us. Following is a snippet of the blurb of his novel.
     Dezi Gianni  aka Devastator – The Gianni Legacy by KR Bankston
      
    A Deadly Encounter - Dezi Gianni is a very much a man used to getting what he wants. Kayla DeWitt, the beautiful woman dining in the restaurant where he and his partner are having lunch,is no exception. Dezi finds himself in a constant battle keeping the true depth of his criminal activities secret from Kayla, as he seeks to keep her happy and unequivocally his. Now Dezi's empire is under siege by the FBI, another man has set his sights on Kayla and Dezi has had enough.
     This book is rated MR: for mature readers only. It contains frank sexual interaction, explicit violence, and crude, adult, language. Reader discretion is strongly advised for those easily offended.


    So Dezi, what do you like about your situation in your book?

     That I’m in charge naturally. That I’m revered, yet loved by those who want to hate me, but can’t.

    What do you dislike about your situation in your book?  

    I didn’t like that I was without the woman I loved for a while, or that I had to watch other’s enjoy the love that should have always been mine exclusively.

    Man, I understand that feeling. Standing on the outside is a gut wrencher. If you had a chance to rewrite your ‘story’, what would you change?

     I would change what happened to my best friend and business partner, Dirty. That too this day still haunts me, and causes me some measure of guilt.

    What would you keep?

     I love the way my story was told, so except for the two things mentioned earlier, I wouldn’t change a thing.

     Do you have a family? If so, how is your family life?

      Yes, I have a family now. Finally. I love it. It makes me feel whole. That empty and missing piece to my soul has been filled.

     What do you wish people will learn/ enjoy about your story?  

    That even those of us whom everyone writes off as dark, demented, criminals, we have feelings, a soul, a heart; and we want the same thing everyone else does. To be loved and know that to at least one person on this earth, we mattered.

    What do you really think about your author?

     KR is my girl. She writes it the way I give it to her. She may balk here or there, but in the end she gives me my story the way I want it. I’ll always respect the woman who ultimately gave me a voice.

    That's one of the best things I've heard a character say about their author. Seems as if our time is up, so I'll just say see you later Dezi and share the link to your Amazon page.


    KRBankston is an escalating serial novelist, following in the famous footsteps of her idol, VC Andrews. She is CEO and Founder, of Kirabaco (ki-rah-buh-ko) Publishing LLC, which houses her works. She has written and published to date some 25 novels. KR's "BookOpera" series “Thin Ice” was voted Serial Novel of the Year in 2012 and 2013. Her other series, “The Gianni Legacy” has been touted as The Godfather of modern day.
    You can find the Author on the following networks: http://www.krbankstononline.com
     http://twitter.com/KRBankston
    http://www.facebook.com/KRBankstonTheAuthor
     https://www.facebook.com/KrBankston
     http://www.youtube.com/user/KRBTheAuthor

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com