Wade-In Publishing on the Road

    Author: Ey Wade Genre:
    Rating

    The Voice: Today we are speaking with the author and publisher at Wade-In Publishing,   Ms. Ey Wade. Ms. Wade what have you been working on lately?

    Ey Wade: I have succeeded in doing
    something I have been struggling with for a few weeks. I have learned to format and my manuscripts and have them published on Smashwords. This gives me the ability to have these electronically shared on any e-reader or computer and eventually have them published in traditional paper
    format.
    Woot! Feel free to visit my Author Page and learn more about the purchase and reviewing of the novels. You can also click on the tabs above and read interviews with many of the characters from the books.

    The Voice: Thanks, Ms. Wade. I know you say you have a lot to do today so I'll let you go for now and I look forward to speaking to you again.

    Ey Wade: Thank you for having me. See you later.


    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com