LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews R.E.S.T100-Script writer, Author, Ceo Bik Squad #author #entertainment @lasuria83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    The Hotseat never gets a chance to cool down because LaSuria Kandi Allman keeps it HOT with guests from all areas of entertainment and life. Let's join her as she chats with Rest 100, script writer, author, and Ceo of Bik Squad.

    International recording artist R.E.S.T,  formally known as Rico Cheatham, Claims he has created the "Ultimate Music Machine'' BiK Squad Building Indisputable Knowledge Incorporated.  The 28 year old entrepreneur and hip hop mogul says he bringing what the games been missing from all categories of music. From Hip Hop, Reggaeton and Pop to name a few. 
     
    R.E.S.T., born in Staten Island and raised within different foster homes throughout New York. His rap name R.E.S.T stands for Revolutionary Emerging Surviving Tragedy and the initials of his four children Rico, Eli, Shayle and Toni. He is the CEO and Founder of BiK Squad Inc. (Building Indisputable Knowledge Inc.) 

    Despite his many disadvantages in life he has literally risen from the ashes to build his own empire. Serving his community through the youth and many other sponsored organizations, REST has been able to achieve what most would describe as the impossible. Proudly representing his music and positive effect on those surrounding him REST was honored with his own Proclamation day in the city of Cincinnati OH. ( November 6th). 
    In a interview REST was asked: From the upbringing you came from what drives a man of your demeanor, " I came from nothing, I had nothing and now I want everything!" REST continues to grow as a Leader, Artist, Humanitarian, CEO, Father and Husband.
    And with REST's recent accomplishments he has continued to flourish and spread his verses in over 6 continents and with his new Record Label he plans to follow the same format.
    The Video is Down with a False Prophit http://youtu.be/BG6C9G-Ryp8


    Kandi.    What city and state did you grow up in?
    Rest.   NYC
    Kandi.   What was it like growing up in NYC?
    Rest.   Fast paced, densely populated
    Kandi.   Tell me some things about yourself?
    Rest.    Laid back, strong minded
    Kandi.  How long have you been a writer?
    Rest.   Since I was 9 years old
    Kandi.   What inspired you to become a writer?
    Rest.   My mother was my inspiration,  my counselor had me put my thoughts in a notebook.
    Kandi.  Who was the first person you have collaborated it?
    Rest.   My brothers
    Kandi.   Do you think the music has changed from then to now?
    Rest.   I wouldn't consider the noise I hear today music.
    Kandi.   How would you categorize your style?  
    Rest.   I am the Malcolm X of Hip hop
    Kandi.   What if any message do you try to relay to your audience?
    Rest.    I speak of my own experiences,  I put a lot of personal thought.
    Kandi.   What would you change about the music industry from an executive stand point?
    Rest.   The board of people who are solely and only interested in capital growth. We have the wrong people controlling the music.
    Kandi.   What do you think attributed to the change from consciousness of the early 80's to the gangster era of today?
    Rest.  Drugs
    Kandi.  What are your thoughts about the way the artists are representing themselves?
    Rest.   I have zero respect for that
    Kandi.    Tell me what do you think about the way they are dressing the skirts and blouses?
    Rest.   There is no explanation for that.
    Kandi.   What would you consider to be the big break that will get the artists foot in the door mainstream?
    Rest.    Hard work
    Kandi.   What are your goals for the future?
    Rest.   I can give my children
    Kandi.   Do you have any shows/album/videos releases coming up?
    Rest.   Releasing my first album
    Kandi.    Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?
    Rest.   I would never deny anyone,  Slick Rick
    Kandi.    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Rest.    Twitter, Instagram, fb
    Kandi.   Are you involved in any social or political groups?
    Rest.  Earned my own day. Rest Day in November
    Kandi.   Are you involved in any community programs?
    Rest.   Feed the house
    Kandi.   Are there any challenges that you have dealt with and you have  overcame?
    Rest.  Be strong
    Kandi.   Are you interested in making  movies? 
    Rest.   Yes, I'm shooting
    Kandi.   Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Rest.    Dominating the music industry
    Kandi.   What advice would you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices?
    Rest.  Damn, Adapt
    Kandi.    What advice do you give to aspiring artists who are trying to get into the music industry?
    Rest.   If you have not put in your time don't expect a support system behind you.
    Kandi.   What keeps you motivated, what drives you?
    Rest.   My kids and wife
    Kandi.   If you could change your profession what would it be?
    Rest.   I can't see myself doing anything else
    Kandi.   What are your thoughts about the legalization of Marijuana?
    Rest.  I don't think it should have been made illegal.
    Kandi.   If you could speak directly to the youth of today about the importance of obtaining a good education what would you say?
    Rest.  Use the Internet as much as possible
    Kandi.   Married? children?
    Rest.    Yes, yes
    Kandi.   Favorite food?
    Rest.   Baked macaroni and cheese
    Kandi.   What are your hobbies?
    Rest.   Outings, with the kids, writing music
    Kandi.  Zodiac?
    Rest.  Capricorn
    I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much Success in all of your endeavors. God bless you



    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com