LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews DJ Get Bucc @lasuria83 #entertainment #music

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Thank you for returning. You picked a good day for stopping over because LaSuria Kandi Allman has DJ Get Bucc in the Hot Seat.

    My name is Ricardo King Jr. Born in Staten Island NY in October 24th 1980. My father is from Barbados, mom from NY. I grew up in a family full of musicians step dad was a bass player in few bands , I got the love for djing at a young age by seeing Djs at summer block party's but didn't know how to become one. While some kids wanted to be a fire fighter or doctor, I wanted to be a DJ. The one who controlled the party- that keep them dancing all night.

     I moved to Las Vegas in 1996 to stay with my mother and step dad. They moved to Vegas in 1989. I lived with my grandmother but I ended up just getting into too much trouble. So, moving to Vegas was my second Chance at life.
     I automatically got into the music business being that my step dad was the bass player to a group called The Stereo Band, in a discount mall in North Las Vegas.
    The owner of the band was also the owner of a studio called Jam Time Production. I use to go to the studio almost everyday even over night at times just sitting back watching what they did. At the age of 15 I ended up getting a set of technic 1200 turn tables from someone I call my Uncle Richard T, the owner of the studio. I couldn't afford records at the time so I meet with the program director at power 88.1 at the time Billy T.

    And I would go  every other Tuesday with a book bag and a flat tire bike. Ride up to the radio station and grab as much records as I can after the Djs got theirs.
    As a junior in high school I meet some rappers that started a crew called U.B.C.( Untouchable Ballas Clicc ) and became there DJ.....years going by and in 2004 I meet with a local mix tape DJ name DJ king made and introduce me a guy name Klassik track's CEO of fleet Djs at the time theroc re was only 36 Djs now there is over 200 of us.
    From then I meet with a DJ in my crew named DJ biz who was a resident DJ at power 88.1.
    What I would do is go up to the station and watch his technique and  learned some new things. I ended up meeting DJ Thump and he was just about to start a street team. I joined some time down I ended up becoming the head of the street team and head promoter for about two years..and from working along with DJ thump at local events, I ended up meeting a well known party promoter and host name Twixx, a member of a group called B.D.K. (big Dogg klan) that I joined some time after.

     In 2010 a member of my fleet DJ crew noticed I was reading up on and interested in the organization know as Universal Zulu Nation. She was a Zulu Queen. She helped me talk to the right people and help me understand more and learn the ways of the UZN and I became a member last August. Now I'm spreading the knowledge of The Nation to Las Vegas and soon start a Las Vegas chapter of Zulu nation.
     I'm also working on starting my own radio show and clothing line while taking care of my 3 year old son. I want to help my community with the help of my Zulu family and B.D.K.

     I have a plan to get my Las Vegas locals heard not only in Vegas but in the east and south. I'm willing to work with anyone who wants to see not only our youth see the positive in life but also to help those in need. If its by hip hop or showing them there is more in life then being thugs drug dealers and living a life of violence.
     I've lived in a crip hood and been homeless so I know how it is and want to start a team that wants to see the same as me. And this year is that year to make it happen
    Peace and blessings, Ahki bucc

    *** Let's join the interview in progress. Check out the full audio version at the end of the page and be sure to give a shout out in the comment section.***
      What city and state did you grow up in?
     Staten Island, NY
    What was it like growing up in Staten Island?
    Different I grew up during the 80's and 90's
     Tell me some things about yourself?
     Cool
    How long have you been in the music industry?
     Since I was 15 years old
     What inspired you to become a DJ?
     Growing up seeing other DJ's
    Who were the first artist you collaborated with?
     A lot of people
     Do you think the music has changed from then to now?
    Oh yeah, back then it was more story telling
    How would you categorize your style? 
    I am more of a Blender
     What if any message do you try to relay to the audience?
     Making something people can relate to.
    What would you change about the music industry from an executive stand point?
    Everything
     What do you think attributed to the change from consciousness of the early 80's to the gangster era of today?
     In the 80's it was the Dopest on the mic.
    What are your thoughts about the way the artists are representing themselves?
     I still don't understand that one.
     Tell me what do you think about the way they are dressing the skirts and blouses?
    It don't make sense
    What would you consider to be the big break that will get the artists foot in the door
    mainstream?
     Good Promotion, let the people know who you are.
    What are your goals for the future?
    I have a lot of goals
    Do you have any shows/album/videos releases coming up?
     I will be starting my radio beginning of 2016
    Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?
     Everyone.
     So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Twitter, Instagram, Fb
    Are you involved in any social or political groups? 
     Universal Zulu Nation
     Are you involved in any community programs?
    Yes, feeding the homeless
     Are there any challenges that you have dealt with and you have  overcame?
    Nervousness
    Are you interested in Producing or starring in movies?
    Yes.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
     Owning my own business
    What advice would you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices?
     Learn more about ourselves and our history.
     What advice do you give to aspiring artists who are trying to get into the music industry?

     What keeps you motivated, what drives you?
    Just waking up, my son, music.
     If you could change your profession what would it be?
    Artist.
    What are your thoughts about the legalization of Marijuana?
    None
     If you could speak to the youth today about the importance of obtaining a good education what would you change?
     Stay in school
    Married? children?
     No, yes
     Favorite food?
     NY Pizza
    What are your hobbies?
     Listening to music
      Zodiac?
    Scorpio

    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com