LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Vega Director of A&R at Protect Ya Neck Records #wutang #entertainment #hiphop ##artist

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    LaSuria Kandi Allman has VEGA, Director of A&R at Protect Ya Neck Records in The Hot Seat.

    What city/state did you grow up in?
       Richmond Virginia, I went to Meadowbrook High School, I played JV and Varsity Basketball.
    Tell me a few things about yourself? 
      I have always had a knack for music. I was in the 3 grade when I started my rap group. I was the Ultimate Blaster.
      You are the Director of A&R at Protect Ya Neck what do you do?
     I am the Director of A&R. I oversee all my A&R's which they work directly with the artists and closely with me. I am the artist liaison to the record company and we discover new talent.

    How long have you been in the music industry? 17 years. When I was in the 10th grade I did the Apollo. Intern with a major label for 4 years
    How long have you worked for Protect Ya Neck records? 2 years, since 2013.
    Who was the first artist you signed or worked with? CappaDonna, I am honored to work for Wu-Tang Management.
    What artists are you working with now? Nymrod, 730 Dipset, Junior Reed, Rich Gates, Dope boy Fly
    Do your artists have any projects/shows/Videos and Album releases coming up? Junior Reed released his album August 25, which is doing good. Rich Gates and Dope Boy Fly album releases in 2016.
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt with in the  music industry? It is always upcoming artists, that do not know the music industry. It takes more than a good song, marketing and hard work. They become disappointed.
    What motivates you? Success
    Being of apart of Wu Tang management is there any artists that your company would like to collaborate with? Definitely, we go above and beyond. We would collaborate with everyone.
    What are your goals with Wu Tang management/ Protect Ya Neck records in the future? Taking it to the next level. Big projects, new things.

    Where do you live? Hawaii.

    I have always wanted to visit there. What is it like to live in Hawaii? It is like living in a different country. The people are genuine and generous, concerned and very helpful. The bonding system is great especially with the children. They refer to you as Uncle or Auntie. The saying "It Takes A Village To Raise A Child."

    So everyone can follow you, what are all the social media sites you are on? Veeyay Vega Don Fb, Protect Ya Neck records Twitter and Instagram.

    Who do you think is the hypest female rapper in the game? Vega. Nicki Minaj, She is a true business woman.

    Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still in the music industry, bringing in new talent. Steadily growing and touching new horizons at a different level. Mentoring others.

    Is the Wu looking for new artists? If so how can they contact you? Vega@Protectyaneck.com send music and bio. I deal with the artists directly.

    Are you a sports fan? if so who is your favorite team? No, as a child I played Little league Football and Baseball. I still watch the big events. I feel that I could be doing something better.  If I had to say it would be Philadelphia Eagles and 76ers.

    What advice do you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices? Some are experiencing peer pressure, wearing their pants low with their bottom exposed. For every action their is an reaction. Get your own identity.
    Are you a Democrat or Republican? and Who will you be voting for? Politics I am not a fan. The Government is owned by rich people who makes all the laws.
    Are you married? Children? Not married, No children.
    What is your zodiac sign? Virgo.
    What is your favorite food? Seafood. 
    I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much Success in all of your endeavors. God bless.


    Catch an audio version of the interview


     


     Facebook- Veeyay Vega Don
     Instagram-VEEYAYVEGADON 
     Twitter- @VeeyayVegaDon



    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com