LaSuria Kandi Allman interviews Rah Dolla Wu-Tang#entertainment Management/The Wu Worldwide D.J. Coalition #hiphop #artist

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    LaSuria Kandi Allman interviews Rah Dollar Wu-Tang Management/The Wu Worldwide D.J. Coalition.



    What city/state did you grow up in? Nuernburg Germany, I grew up in California.

    How was it living in Germany? It was a beautiful place, I lived there the first 7 years of my life. I loved it.
    Tell me a few things about yourself?  I have a ear for music. It is my life, my soul.
    You work for Wu-Tang Management what is your job description?  I am a Wu Tang manager co-managing artist and I oversee the D.J. Coalition.

    How long have you been working  in the music industry? Since 95/96 started out D.J for fun. I loved music as a child.
    What artists are you working with now? Kurtanz, Cappadonna, Junior Reed, Spliff star, Block Mc Cloud, Nymrod.
    Who was the first artist you signed? With Wu management- Dope Boy Fly he is on a song with Fetty Wap. Before Wu I was Assistant Director of Protect Ya Neck records 
    Do your artists have any projects/shows/Videos and Album releases coming up? Junior Reed released his album August,  Cappadonna about to drop his. Nymrod release will be soon.

    What is it like working with The Wu Tang Clan day to day operations? We are all assigned different jobs. Cappadonna is Awesome and knowledgeable.
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt within the music industry? Absolutely.
    What motivates you? Change and Opportunity.

    What are your goals with Wu Tang management/ Protect Ya Neck records in the future? Create opportunities in every city, town, state. One person at a time.

    So everyone can follow
     you, what are all the social media sites you are on? Wutang Management
    Email: Rahdolla12@gmail.com

    Who do you think is the hypest female rapper in the game? That is going to be hard, so many are my favorites. Lauryn Hill, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Rah Digga, Remy Ma. But Panama Redd the Dopest, I would like to hook up with her.

    Well I just interview her last week  I got you, I will hook it up. Ok, Good.
    Is the Wu looking for new artists? If so how can they contact you?  Social media or hit me at Alh@wutangmanagement

    Are you interested in Movies? Yes, something I want to get into definitely.
    What advice do you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices? With any injustices you must get to the root of the problem. Gather around like minded people. You can't start with people who don't want change. I started Dolla Day geared toward helping children in the inner cityknow I want the scoop on Method Man. What type of person is he? I would love to interview him, can you make that happen for me? Method Man is energetic,  sincere type of brother. I will see what I can do.

    I would like to do an interview with Cappadonna and Junior Reed can you hook that up also?  Yes, I just spoke with Jimmy Kang last night about you interviewing them.

    You have been in the music industry for a while. What was the strangest or funniest thing you ever heard or saw? Silence .

    Are there any artists out there that Wu-Tang Management would like to collaborate with?  Panama Redd, from Japan, Toronto,  Germany  around the world. I have in the works United Nations Album, because people around the world don't have a outlet.
    How do you feel about the legalization of Marijuana? The herb is the healing of the world.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Successful owning a business and real estate
    Are you a sports fan? Who is your favorite team? Yes, Steelers, Yankees, Nets, Rockets, Golden State Warriors.
    Are you married? children?  No, I have a daughter.
    What is your zodiac sign?  Libra.
    What is your favorite food? Curry Goat.
    I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much Success in all of your endeavors. God bless.

    Catch an audio version of the interview



    Rah Dolla-picture credit


    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com