You Need a Little Drama& Suspense in Your Christmas Stocking

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    All kinds of drama going on here. Pedophiles sent to the pits where they belong. Creepy stalker woman bound and blind in her intention to get exactly the child she wants, and five friends trying to live their life through the best way they know how.
    I tremble at the thrills. Get all three copies for $10.

    "Written by Ey Wade" by Eywade2001 on Ganxy

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    2 Responses so far.

    1. Unknown says:

      Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. i got full knowledge Childcare Seven Hillsis really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    2. Ey Wade says:

      Thanks for stopping by.

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com