Week 9-Next Big Thing

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    I don't usually play games, but this one seemed like such fun and luckily I found 5 people who thought the same. If you like the game of Tag this is the game for you. If you're tagged, you're 'it' and you have to answer 10 questions about your WIP (work in progress) on your blog and then pass the baton on to 5 author volunteers who will answer the same questions the following Wednesday on their own blog. And so it goes... 
    My questions will cover information on my novel Tripping Prince Charming. I hope you enjoy.

    At the end, I've  linked my volunteers so you can head over to their blogs next Wednesday (29th) to read their answers. Hey, it's a Wednesday thing :)
    Happy reading...


    What is the working title of your book? The title is Tripping Prince Charming.
     
    Where did the idea come from for the book?  The book started off as three separate stories concerning friends and their relationship with the men in their lives and I felt it worked better ( and would be a little unique)if they were combined.


    What genre does your book fall under? Pure romance.


    Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? This is a very hard question so I only chose the women first and the men will take a serious bit of study.

    Eva Marcille (America's Next Top Model) as Carmella Candi & Terrence Howard

    Annie Ilonzeh (Bones) as Ivy Gardiener and  Idris Alba as Bernard

    Camille Winbush (Bernie Mac) as   Lillie-Rose Macintynier and Boris Kodjoe as Nathaniel
     
    What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? In their lives they decided who would make the choice of when 'happily' became 'ever after'.


    Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? Hopefully it will have a publisher. I have the best on in mind.


    How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? Too many months because I always work on more than one WIP at a time.


    What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? I don't really know of any.

     
    Who or What inspired you to write this book? I started off trying to write for a Christian book publisher, but I just couldn’t follow the extremely strict rules. The storyline didn’t seem natural and my characters were stiff.


    What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? The ending is the best and will be totally unexpected. The book is still written as three stories with separate titles and actions, but renditions of common conversations and incidents flow within all of them and they are seen through the eyes of the main character of each story.

    Ten Interview Questions for The Next Big Thing:

    What is the working title of your book?
    Where did the idea come from for the book?
    What genre does your book fall under?
    Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
    What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
    Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
    How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
    What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
    Who or What inspired you to write this book?
    What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?

    Tagged for next week (Aug. 29)- you're it!

    The Rules for The Next Big Thing...
    Answer the ten questions about your current WIP (work in progress) on your blog on the Wednesday, updating the number of the week when you are running it.

    Tag five other writers/bloggers, and add their links so readers can hop over and read their answers to the same questions.
    In turn, the new five will choose another five volunteers.
    And so the chain goes on, hopefully.

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    2 Responses so far.

    1. Hey, Ey. Looking forward to answering the questions next week!

    2. I like this, Ey. And I agree with you wholeheartedly about trying to write for Christian publishers. That's why I decided to self-publish my faith-based novels myself. :)

      Adding your blog to my favorites ...

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com