Readers are Enjoying The Perfect Solution~ Reviews

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating


    Great StoryBy 
    This review is from: The Perfect Solution-A suspense of choices (Kindle Edition)
    Ms. Wade, WOW, that's my feeling right now, after reading your book. I too was a single mother of a 3 yr old once upon a time and I had to place my child in the care of someone else, while I went to work. I tell you, one of my biggest fears was something happening to my daughter while in someone else's care. Fortunately, I was blessed and found a center that was excellent, but there are many centers that don't deserve a license. Childcare is big business now days and some owners will cut corners for the almight dollar. The regulations should remain strict, with a better check and balance system in place to avoid the scenerio portrayed in your story. I found myself holding my breath throughout the book, wondering what was going to happen next.

    The relationship between Austin and Catrine was brought back on point, but it was sad that something tragic had to take place for them to come back together again, realizing how immature they both were in the past. Even though Mona had been abused both mentally and physically in her youth, her issues with mental illness remained. It is a disease that is taken too lightly. More research needs to happen, which may help in the development of medication that can bring balance to those affected. I will be reading more of your work.

    In this fictional story one mother finds out the hard way that appearance can be deceiving. Placing her child in a day care that seems to have everything, computer monitoring, adequate staffing and well decorated surroundings our mother thinks she has found the solution to her child care needs. But things are not as they seem in "The Perfect Solution" child care center. In fact, they are far from ideal. Lax security measures, untrained staff, monitors not operating when they should be make the center ripe for a kidnapping. All it needs is for one day to go horribly wrong and a child could be missing. This story has a good premise, interesting characters and a situation that all parents fear. How that situation plays out will keep you turning the pages.
    By 
    Lisa -
    This was an intense read. I found my heart beating from chapter one to the ending chapter. I recommend this book for parents to read. It was a quiet a startling book about how badly things can go wrong if you or the caregivers of children aren't alert about safety issues concerning children. I was appalled at the mistakes that were made by the school staff, and asked,"Could this really happen?" And the answer is yes. Ey Wade is a talented author and I definitely will be reading more of her work and expecting more good works from her.
    I found this story to be very interesting as I was a daycare teacher for a few years myself for 2-3 year olds! Three and a half year old Brhin gets stolen from a daycare that seemed to be a fantastic place to be at on its looks but it really depends on the staffing if a daycare is any good. A lady who was abused as a child steals him away from the new substitute teacher and the police call in his father as a possible suspect who never even knew he had a son! The story goes from there with dealing with the complications this all creates! I enjoyed reading this story even though there were just a few misspellings that might have been done by the formatting. Looking forward to reading more of Ey Wade's books!"
    The story dealing with the abduction of a pre-K student from a day care center shows the necessity for more stringent safety measures to be applied to all day care centers. The characters are sympathetically protrayed and you do feel concern for their perdicament, but you just wanted to shake the people who ran the day care center and ask "What were you thinking" I would recommend this to anyone who would enjoy a well-paced suspense story.

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com