The Amazing World of E-books

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    The Voice: Ms. Wade thank you for returning. Can you tell us what you have been up to lately?

    Ey Wade: Yes. I've been working diligently at e-pubbing a few of my books. I've been on Smashwords, Kindle and Scribd. I consider every day to be a learning experience. Yesterday and the day before I gained new knowledge in the field of self-publishing. Following is my experience with Scribd. Once I jumped the hurdle of joining I was able to publish a couple of books on the site.  I can't wait to post a couple of more and really get to marketing.

    You're welcomed to view The Fishing Trip--

    Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History

    The Voice: Thank you Ms. Wade. You hear that audience? take this time and review these fantastic books.
    Ey Wade: You're welcomed. See you later.

    Find all of Ms. Wade's books on the Amazon Kindle site 

    The Fishing Trip-Scribd



                                                               

    Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History                                                                                                                                   

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com