In the Chair

    The Amazing World of E-books

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    The Voice: Ms. Wade thank you for returning. Can you tell us what you have been up to lately?

    Ey Wade: Yes. I've been working diligently at e-pubbing a few of my books. I've been on Smashwords, Kindle and Scribd. I consider every day to be a learning experience. Yesterday and the day before I gained new knowledge in the field of self-publishing. Following is my experience with Scribd. Once I jumped the hurdle of joining I was able to publish a couple of books on the site.  I can't wait to post a couple of more and really get to marketing.

    You're welcomed to view The Fishing Trip--

    Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History

    The Voice: Thank you Ms. Wade. You hear that audience? take this time and review these fantastic books.
    Ey Wade: You're welcomed. See you later.

    Find all of Ms. Wade's books on the Amazon Kindle site 

    The Fishing Trip-Scribd



                                                               

    Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History                                                                                                                                   

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    I Am--Wade-In Publishing

    FREE: If you’d like to request a review copy of a book, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. We love working with bloggers and other reviewers!
    You can see all of our new books (including previews) through the links on our Web site,

    Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com