LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Artist, Promoter, and Producer Nathaniel Laylow Smith @lasuria83 #promoter #entertainment

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    LaSuria Kandi Allman Artist, Promoter, and Producer Nathaniel Laylow Smith. Enjoy one of his many videos.


    What city and state did you grow up in?
    Miami, Florida the tri-county area
    What was it like growing up in Florida?
    Tropical, it was like the matrix. Segregated in areas.
    Tell me some things about yourself?
    I like to chill they call me Laylow.
    What inspired you to become an artist, activist, promoter?
    Basically I stopped watching TV. I got in some trouble

    Who was the first artist you collaborated with?
    Myself.
    As a artist do you think the music has changed from then to now.
     Do I Think I Know.
    How would you categorize your style?
     I am a comedian, Laid back
    What if any message do you try to relay to the audience ?
    Postivity and Love, you plant the seed and the seed starts to grow.
    What would you change about the music industry from an executive stand point?
    Positive vs negative.
    What do you think attributed to the change from consciousness of the early 80's to the gangster era of today?
    Gangster rap portrayed are really pranksters
    Tell us about your show Slum Kitchen?
     It goes way back to the slums.
    What would you consider to be your big break that get your foot in the door to take your show
     Hard work
    What is the name of your current single?
    Running Out Of Time
     How long have you been artist?
    All my life
     What are your goals for the future?
    That is a good question, change the leadership.
    Do you have any shows/album/videos coming up?
    Slum Kitchen check my Facebook page
     What record company do you represent?
    Independent
    Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?
    I take young men under my wing
     So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Facebook, #Slum Kitchen
    Do you write your own music?
    Yes, and I freestyle
    Are you involved in any social or political groups?
    If it don't have 100% love .
    Are there any youth or community programs that you are involved in?
    Non profit Golden Children of the Sun
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt with in and you overcame?
    Everyday life.
    Are you interested in making movies?
    Yes.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
     Out of America
    What advice would you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices?
    Be better than man
    Have you ever experienced stage fright?
    Never
    What advice do you give to aspiring artists who are trying to get into the music industry?
    Be yourself
    What motivates you?
    Astrology, The moons and the stars.
    What do you think about the legalization of Marijuana?
    They should have been done that.
    Are you married? children?
    No, I don't believe in ceremonies
    Zodiac sign? 
    Virgo
    What is your favorite food?
     What ain't my favorite food, everything I cook is my favorite.
    I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I look forward to future interviews with you. Much Success in all of your endeavors. God bless you.






    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com