LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews Marlon McCaulsky #author #film #entertainment

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating


    LaSuria Kandi Allman is doing such a great job bringing in outstanding entertainers, I'm going to sit back and let her introduce us to Marlon McCaulsky.
     Originally from Brooklyn, New York was raised in St. Petersburg FL. Marlon is a graduate of the International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa (IADT) with a passion for art and music. While taking a class on film making Marlon discovered a love for writing screenplays that soon developed into writing novels.Take it away Kandi.

    Kandi. Hello Marlon. Thank you for joining us at IN THE CHAIR. Tell us a little about yourself. What city did you grow up in? 
    Marlon McCaulsky: I was born in Brooklyn N.Y. and grew up in St. Petersburg, FL.  I’m a laid back type of guy who enjoys telling stories. I love movies, comic books, and hang out with my friends.
     Kandi.  What inspired you to become an Author and Screenwriter?
     Marlon McCaulsky: I was a student at the International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa (IADT) While taking a class on film making,  I discovered a love for writing screenplays that soon developed into writing novels
    .
     Kandi.  Do you write all your materials?
    Marlon McCaulsky: Yes and no. If I’m collaborating on a screenplay it’s a shared project. But for my novels it’s just me and my imagination. 
     
     Kandi.  What Publishing company are you represented by?
    Marlon McCaulsky: I’m an independent author but I’m associated with Creative Genius Films, Emerald Star Press, and Wicked Pen Publications.
     
     Kandi.  How long have you been an author?
    Marlon McCaulsky: I’ve been a published author for seven years now. But I’ve been writing for over fifteen years.
     Kandi.  How many movies have you written, directed, starred etc.? What studios are you affiliated with?
     Marlon McCaulsky: I’ve written four screenplays that have been produced by Creative Genius Films,  an Atlanta Independent film production company owned by Lamont Gant. It is responsible for the short films No Time For Love (2013), Annulment (2014) and the feature length film Used To Temporary Happiness (2012). Creative Genius Films produced the short film No Time For Love in association with New York based film production company Stuart Films.

    Creative Genius Films began production on their first Sci-Fi feature RETURNED" and the 4th film directed and co-written by myself, Lamont Gant and V. Marie. It will also be released on the same day as the film debut, October 9th.

    Kandi.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
    Marlon McCaulsky: Hopefully writing and producing films full time. Also writing books.
    Kandi.  Is there anyone you would like to collaborate with?
    Marlon McCaulsky: Yes, the list is too long to say but there are authors, filmmakers, and actors I would love to work with.
     Kandi.  Do you tour/shows? If so, when and where are your next tour/show? 
      
    Marlon McCaulsky: Not at this time.
         
    Kandi.  So all your fans can follow you, what are all the social media sites that you are on?

    Marlon McCaulsky: You can find me on Facebook and Instagram under my name.

     Kandi.  Tell us about your Books/ Movies/Television?
    Marlon McCaulsky: My books and films vary from romance, drama, and relationships in general. I mostly write what interest me. As long as it inspires me to be creative.

       
     Kandi.  Are you a member of any social or political groups?
     Marlon McCaulsky: No.
     Kandi.  Are you a Democrat or Republican?
    Marlon McCaulsky: Democrat.
     Kandi.  Which candidate will you be voting for?
    Marlon McCaulsky:  Whoever makes the most sense.
     Kandi.  What advice and survival tactics, do you give to the young black men. Who are dealing with police brutality.
    Marlon McCaulsky:  I’ve never have given advice about that.  I really don’t think there is advice I can give to avoid police brutality. It’s just something that happens no matter what you do. Just try and stay alive.
     
     Kandi.  Are you married? Children?
           
     Marlon McCaulsky:  I’m married but no children yet.
     Kandi.  What is your favorite food?
     Marlon McCaulsky: Jamaican Food. 
     Kandi.  What is your zodiac sign?
     Marlon McCaulsky:  Scorpio. 

    Kandi. Thank you so much for your time, Marlon. Audience let me share with you an awesome piece of entertainment. Go out and get your tickets for THE RETURNED:



    Creative Genius Films proudly invites one and all to join us LIVE at 8 p.m. ET on Friday October 9th from the 444 Theater in Atlanta, GA for the Red Carpet Premiere of Lamont Gant's most anticipated sci-fi thriller RETURNED! Directed and produced by Lamont Gant and written by Lamont Gant, Marlon McCaulsky and Victoria "V. Marie" Brock.

    RETURNED stars Blue Kimble, Diane Kirby, Theresa Sullivan, Aaron Harris and LeThomas Lee. The Official Movie Novelization of "RETURNED" will also be available for purchase after the show.

    For tickets and more info visit http://www.creativegeniusfilms.com/#!events/cu9b
      
    Marlon McCaulsky Author/Screen Play
    Amazon
    Instagram
    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

    Interviewer:
      LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Entertainment.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at
    909-264-0878 and lasuria83@gmail.com

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com