LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews 1st Lady shooter #music #entertainment

    Author: Ey Wade Genre:
    Rating

    Welcome back to the Hot Seat. I know it's been a while, and to make up for that, LaSuria has brought quite a few awesome guests to entertain you all. Today she' here with, First Lady Shooter. Before the interview, let's get to know a bit about her.



    My name is Shay Carter, and I'm 26 yrs young. I've been writing music since I was about 13 years old and have been pushing.
    I've made a lot of progress and connections all on my own, I literally have no help with this.

    Music is my life and I take it very seriously. I've had a few offers on the table but not what I believe I deserve so I'm still going hard and striving to become the best. I'm A dedicated yet humble person and I'm just waiting on someone to answer the door for me because I won't stop knocking.





    What city and state you grew up in?
    Detroit & Jacksonville
    What was it like growing up in Detroit?
    It's not as bad as it is now
    Tell us something about yourself ?
    I'm Shy
    What inspired you to become a artist?
    I started writing at 12. I have always written poetry, it gave me relief
    What it is your current single?
    Money Coming In, Wake Up Call, Back to the city
    How long have you been in the music industry?
    Since I was 12 years old
    Groups you collaborated with?
    The Underworld Movement


    Are there anyone you would like to collaborate with?
    Wayne, Drake, Meek Mills,Vezzo, FB DZ
    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
    Have you had any recent  shows, video, mixture release coming up?
    Sony Event @Bull Frog Jan 31st
    TAKE OVER 10 Sunday Feb 25
    @Star Life 18300 w. 7 mile
    Feb 14 Styles P, D Block in Virginia
    Do you write your own music?
    Of course
    Are there any challenges you have faced and overcame in the music industry?
    I have noticed something working inside my city. If you don't have a click or a team behind you.
    What was the funniest or strangest thing you ever heard or scene?
    I did a show in Baltimore for Snoop she was drunk as hell.
    Have you ever experienced stage fright?
    Never
    Do you have a website that your music can be viewed or purchased?
    Shooter Shakey YouTube



    Where do you see yourself five years from now?
    In a office signing artists.
    What advice do you give to aspiring artists trying to get in the music industry?
    Don't  Give up.
    What motivates and drives you?
    Life, everything I write about happened to me or others.
    If you could change your profession what would you be doing?
    Shooter is a geek, enrolling in Virginia Tech (Computers)
    What advice would you give to young people of today about the importance of obtaining a good education?
    Your reputation will tarnish your future.
    Zodiac?
    Cancer
    Favorite food?
    Spaghetti,  pasta
    Children?
    2 by marriage
    Hobbies?
    Music, video games





    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here
    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at
    Callin # 646-716-6359

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com