LaSuria Kandi Allman interviews Detroit Songstress Lady AT #R&B @lasuia83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Hello, thank you all for returning to The Hotseat Underground where LaSuria Kandi Allman interviews Detroit Songstress Lady A. 
    Lady AT, tell us a little about yourself.

    My name is Aiesha Taylor, I am an R&B/hip-hop artist from Detroit's Northend. I have always loved music. In school I played clarinet, flute, and the drums. My grandparents used to play Earth, Wind, and Fire in their den every weekend and our family would sing and dance. My mom used to play Anita Baker until we knew all the words. As a child I wrote poetry as a hobby. "It's how I expressed myself." Eventually I turned the poetry into songs.
    When I was younger I tried to take music serious but I shortly after found out I was pregnant with my oldest son Traveon. Therefore I dedicated myself to my child. Now he's grown I figured why not try again?

     My childhood friend Hoghead G-note asked me to be on his song "Real Love" that's on spotify and iTunes right now so of course I said yes. Shortly after I became Hoghead Entertainments First Lady. From there I featured on Untamed Payne's song 313 Detroit with other various Detroit artist.

     I just released my new single "The Prize". It's a song dedicated to uplifting women who gave up on all men because of one man that did them wrong. It gives them hope again. I am also working on my first album entitled "Forgiven Pain". Not sure when I will drop it but for now I am pushing my single, which I have copies of for sale. I am grateful to have my mother, brother, and aunts and uncles that support me as well as my fans, Worldwide Core Radio, and also other artists. It feels good. I'm here and I'm ready!

     What city and state did you grow up in? 
    Detroit
     What was it like growing up in Detroit ?
     Challenging
     Tell us a few things about yourself?
     I'm pretty cool
     What inspired you to become an artist?
     I always love music
     What is the name of your current single? 
    The Prize
     How long have you been in the music industry?
    I started back this year
     Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?
     Mo Divine, Untamed pain
     So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
     Fb, Instagram
     Do you have any shows, tours, showcases, videos releases coming up?
     Show Stoppers, Toys 4 Tots
     Do you write your own music?

    Yes
     Are there any challenges that you have dealt with and overcame?
     When I found out I was pregnant with my son. People talked bad, I graduated
     Are you interested in making movies? 
    Of course
    Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
     Own a restaurant
     What advice would you give to young men of today who are suffering from injustices?
     Stay prayed up
     Is there a website where your music can be viewed and purchased ?
     Facebook:  Instagram: Sound cloud: Reverbernation:
     Have you ever experienced stage fright?
     I did when I was younger.
    What advice do you give to aspiring artists who are trying to get into the industry?
     Take criticism 
    What motivates you? What drives you?
     My children
     What advice do you give young people of today about the importance of obtaining a good
    education?
     It's very important
    If you could change your profession what would you be? 
    I wouldn't change
    Zodiac?
     Aries
     Favorite food?
     Macaroni and cheese
     Hobbies?
     Singing


     I would like to thank you for this very powerful interview. I like to welcome you back to The Hot Seat Underground






    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here
    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at
    Callin # 646-716-6359

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com