LaSuria Kandi Allman Interviews #HipHop artist A.N.T. @lasuria83

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Welcome to our second show of the season with THE HOTSEAT UNDERGROUND featuring  LaSuria Kandi Allman and  interview with some outstanding, artist and entrepreneurs such as  Hip Hop artist A.N.T.Join us to learn a little about him, enjoy samples of his music, and a live interview at the end.

    I am A.N.T. Created in Orange, New Jersey. I grew up with a passion for music. My family eventually moved into what would be a great number of places from Kentucky, New York, Florida, South Carolina, and my current residence Virginia. I think because of the variety of places I've been its hard to really pinpoint where I'm from when you hear me. Which is great because it makes me different.

     I grew up writing poetry and it blossomed into more with time. I guess time will take your root and make you grow branching you out to different avenues of life. But now at 27 years old I have grown with music, I have two daughters that gave me a new meaning to life. But music is a part of me in every way. From telling a story to putting lines together that make someone listen again. I only see growth in my future.


     What city and state did you grow up in? .
    Jersey, Roanoke Virginia
    What was it like growing up in Roanoke?
    Great experience
    Tell us a few things about yourself?
    Laid-back
     What inspired you to become an artist?
    A Puerto Rican parade
    What is the name of your current single?
    No Sucker Emcees

     How long have you been in the music industry?
    Since High School
     Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?
    J Cole, Kendrick Lamar,
     So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud 
     Do you have any shows, tours, showcases, videos releases coming up?
    Yes, single Oshea
    Do you write your own music?
    Yes
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt with and overcame?
    Getting my Team Money Hungry
    Are you interested in making movies?
    Yes,  I did acting in high school. My major was Drama in college
     Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
    Move location and brighten my horizon.
     What advice would you give to young men of today who are suffering from injustices?
    Injustices has always been the issue. It is just coming to light, because of cameras and social media.
     Is there a website where your music can be purchased?
    Soundcloud download my music for free
     Have you ever experienced stage fright?
    No
     What advice do you give to aspiring artists who are trying to get into the industry?
    You must know how to except criticism
    What motivates you?  What drives you?
    My daughters
    What advice do you give young people of today about the importance of obtaining a good education? 
     Get your education
    Zodiac?
    Pisces
    Favorite food?
    Chinese
    Hobbies?
    Music, Writing, Art
    I would like to thank you, A.N.T. for joining the audience and taking part in this interview. I like to welcome you back to visit The Hot Seat Underground at anytime. Everyone, please enjoy a live version of the interview.




    Hear and read more interviews with LaSuria and her guests, here

     
    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at
    Callin # 646-716-6359


    You can find my books at TheBookPatch.com

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com