LaSuria Kandi Allman interviews Detroit Hip Hop artist Elz #music

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Welcome to The HOT SEAT, Elz. Share a little about yourself with the audience.What City and State you grow up in?
    Detroit, Michigan and Las Vega. At an early age I picked up the mic and never sat it down. Music is my passion. I started writing music as a therapy release. I would put my thoughts on paper when I was 6 years old. I got my first studio in my basement when I was 15.

    I started my group called Young Burnaz. I also started my own record label call "Get Wit It Records," at 16 . Our hit "Time 2 Work" its on YouTube. We toured the city of Detroit and throughout Michigan gracing the stage and the mic. At 17, I started my own Open Mic, every Tuesday night for 3 years, at my Aunt's bar. I am determined to succeed in the Music industry.
    What inspired you?
    My Father, Emerson
    Do you write your own music?
    Yes, I write all my own material.
    What record company do you represent?
    I am Independent,  I am not signed.
    How long have you been in the music industry?
     I have been perfecting, creating, writing and recording music since I was 13 years old.
    Are there any artists that you would like to collaborate with?
    Method Man, Raekwon, Erykah Badu,  Lauryn Hill, Anthony Hamilton, Lyfe Jennings, Naz, Lupe Fiasco, Nicki Minaj, Dr. Dre, Dej Loaf. There are a lot of artists out there I would collaborate with, but those are the main ones.
    So your fans can follow you what social media sites are you on?
    Soundcloud.com/only1Elz  Periscope Fb, Twitter Only1Elz, Wu radio. 
      Are you involved in any social or political groups?
    No.
    Who do you think is the hypest female rapper in the game?
    Nicki Minaj, but shout out to Dej Loaf. She is doing her thing representing Detroit, Much Love
    Who were the first artist you worked with or signed?
    Young Burnaz
    Who are you currently working /collaborating with?
    P. Low "The Great," ESD Money game/Digital Natives.
    Do you have any shows/videos/Album releases coming up?
    Yes, My singles, "Saviour" and "Now or Never" are already out.  P. Low and I, album will be released in 2016. Video soon after. Listen here.
    Are there any challenges that you have dealt with in the music industry?
    Shady people, credibity is everything. The industry as a whole trying to get in has been a challenge.
    What motivates you?
     My Family
    What are your goals for the future?
    Making great music, Dropping successful albums.
    Are you interested in making movies?
    Yes, I would to make and be in a movie. I have already started writing scripts.
    Have you or your group received any accolades or awards?
    Yes,  We performed at the Proof Dedication and rocked it.
    Are there any community programs that you are involved in?
     Yes,  Every Saturday we feed the homeless.
    What advice would you give to young men today who are suffering from injustices?
     Do not risk losing your life cooperate with authorities. You can Stand up for what you believe in. But you must pick and choose your battles. Start using your camera phones more.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
    Deep off in the Music industry, owning my own label, and signing great talent.
    Are you married?  Children?
    No, to both questions
    What is your zodiac sign?
    Aquarius
    Is there something you would like to say the A&R that are searching for talent?
    If they are searching for great talent their search ends with me. My creativeness, lyrics, metaphor, and music speaks for itself. My Dedication and Determination to succeed is what drives me.




    Interviewer  LaSuria Kandi Allman
    Kandi Kane Ent.
    For booking or Interviews contact me at

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com