Is This What People Are Talking About?

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating


    Hi, this is Austin from the novel The Perfect Solution. I'm the host for this evening. As usual, we have to say thank you so much for stopping by. Today we have a special treat, our spotlight will be directed at our author Ey Wade and Debney Armstrong, our main character from the YA novel D.N.A.-Nothing Would Ever Be The Same. All excitement is running through the studio at the news we are going to share and another celebration is at hand. Okay, take a seat at any table and we'll get it started.

    First of all let's give a toast to the official print release of Debney & D.N.A and a round of applause to her publisher INKNBEAN PRESS. Our prolific and illustrious author Ey Wade, has her page over there which you can visit at any time.


    AUSTIN: Dear Ey, I hear your name going all a buzz over on Facebook and the internet, what's going on?

    Ey: Oh, my gosh I have been so blessed last month and this month and want to tell everyone thank you from the bottom of my hert.
    Last month I had a  Promo Feature on The Bunny's Review
     Then I  was given the opportunity to have three guest posts on the Blogging Authors site Have Hoodie Will Commit Crime here, From the View of a Child here and Who is Caring for Your Child here

     This month I have been the featured author on SORMAG- Shades of Romance Magazine,
    was asked 5 of the best questions on Susan Bennett's blog- Writing, Reading & Everything in Between
    and today I am the featured author on Janus Gangis Author- Facebook page. It has been truly awesome, but enough about me. Let's talk to Debney. I can see her squirming in her chair as if she's ready to burst.

     Debney: Not so much to burst...well maybe just gush. I am so excited. I've never been in paperback before. Thank you, Jo @ InknBeans.

    I can't wait until I'm in the hands of people. My story is getting great reviews all around and...well I'm just excited.
    D.N.A. can be purchased on Amazon 
    Also, I am really pumped about the trailers Ey has made for the book I'll share those. The first is the shorter version. Straight to the point.


    And the second is so lovely it'll take your breath away.
    So, let's get this party started.




    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com