Part 2-It's My Story & I'm Sticking to It

    Author: Ey Wade Genre:
    Rating

    Durham-Exposed & Out in the Open
     Conversations from The Fishing Trip.

    I don't like people knowing all of my 'personal' business. Not only because it could be dangerous for me physically but it could also expose my cover.
    If you don't know what I do in life, think retribution. As a child I was sexually abused by my step father. And not just by him, but by my foster parents and many 'notable' members of the community. As an adult I right wrongs.

    In Shiningbal, Texas where I was reared after my real dad disappeared physical and sexually abuse is as normal as breathing. At twelve years old and with the help of a friend I decided to take action.  In the woods where my step dad introduced me to the painful world of child abuse, I was threatened with imminent death in a never ending pit in the middle of the lake. Guess he didn't realize death goes both ways, lol. Do I regret what I have done? Not at all. It doesn't seem as if anyone else has the guts to give sexual deviants the punishment they deserve.

    Read More Interviews Here





    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    Request Review Copies

    If you’d like to request a copy of any of my novels to review, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. I also love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

    You can see all of my books (including previews) through the links on our Web site, Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com