In the Chair

    I Keep Talking to Myself

    Author: Ey Wade Genre: »
    Rating

    Hello, again. Welcome back to In The Chair. Our site for interviews with the characters. I know it has been a while since our last visit, but life has been a challenge.

    Today we resume our sessions with the author Ey Wade herself. I have just finished reading through the enhanced version of  Beads on a String America 's Racially Intertwined Biographical History and I am really impressed.  I love the ideas of having movies and being able to research facts from within the book. She'll be arriving in a moment so let's sit back and enjoy.

    The Author: Come in Ms. Wade. The interviewer reaches out to shake the author's hands before resuming her seat. Thank you so much for agreeing to return.
    Ey Wade: " Not a problem. Thank you for inviting me back. I've been going through your archives and I love the interviews you've had with some of the other characters. I really admire Catrine Teddi from the novel The Perfect Solution. I think I would have done the same thing to anyone who tried to hurt a child of mine."
    The Author: "I totally agree. Uhm. So how have things been going with you? At our last conversation you had just succeeded in publishing with Scribd have their been any changes?"
    Ey Wade: Since our last visit, I have been able to publish  the history book as well as two fiction novels on the Kindle.
    The Author: Explain to us again your reason for penning the creative non-fiction history book. What are some of the main features?
    Ey Wade: Well, the enhanced novel contains videos, pictures, and  hyperlinks. The Kindle version does support hyper-links. I put the book together to in the beginning to show my daughter how people of all races contributed to the making of America. I later decided to share it so that all children and adults will gain pride for all individuals.
    The Author: What do you believe should happen with this book?
    Ey Wade: I believe it should be shared within the schools and in the families to start a conversation on the value of every person in America.
    The Author: Before we leave tell us one surprising thing you learned while putting the book together.
    Ey Wade: I learned the basis of labeling a person's race was decided by a single thesis paper of one man. He used 5 categories, and 60 skulls to determine the value and ability of a person. And to this day we (Americans) follow the same ideals. Even though he later fell in love with a Black woman and changed his beliefs, the die was set. What a waste.
    The Author: I thank you Ms. Wade for taking your time to visit with us today and really recommend this book to the audience.
    Ey Wade: "Thank you. And be sure to let them know to visit my site at http://wade-inpublishing.com to learn more about Beads on a String and my other novels."
    The Author: I will. She stands shakes hands with Ms. Wade before walking her to the door. As a matter of fact I will also post a video.

    Write About Or Link To This Post On Your Blog - Easy Links :
    Link Directly To This Post :

    Link To The Homepage :

    Leave a Reply

    Does this character move you in any way? You can twitter if you wish.

    I Am--Wade-In Publishing

    FREE: If you’d like to request a review copy of a book, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line. We love working with bloggers and other reviewers!
    You can see all of our new books (including previews) through the links on our Web site,

    Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com